are supplied in Fire Retardant and Non-Fire Retardant Grades in forms of Plain, Profile/Convoluted in densities of 21, 23, 26, 28, 32, 40, 50 and 60. Our Insulation foams have passed the Flammability test as per FMVSS 302, ASTM 3574, IS 7888, UL 94-1998 HBF, UL 94-1998 HF1 Standards.
The Insulation Foam is stringently checked and tested on various parameters to ensure its quality in accordance with the Indian and International Quality Standards. This foam is used for acoustic and various other type of Insulation.
Our foams provides you with the below listed advantages
- Light in weight hence easy to handle
- Cost Effective
- Less Space
- Convenient to mount
- Can be glued to any other material such as non woven fabric, glass, etc.
- Wide ranges of NRC (Noise Reduction Co-efficient) options are available depending upon the desired application
- Customization as per client specification
- Availability of various sizes, shapes, thickness, density, grades and colours.